Pruner & Sheath
Inspired by old-world Japanese design, Barebones Pruners offer unmatched dexterity and utility, complemented by timeless beauty. Durable steel construction, classic copper accents, and easy comfortable handling make the Pruners a lasting staple of indoor and outdoor gardening.
The Pruner Sheath unites utility and design. Made of 900D polyester with an interior liner, it weathers real-world use while protecting the tool. Stainless steel belt clip supports easy carrying and accessibility, while the strong handle strap restricts the blade from slipping or moving. Open-end allows for easy cleaning and prevents soil buildup, preserving the Pruner for years of continued use.
• Vintage-inspired Japanese design
• Durable steel construction
• Timeless copper accents
• High-performance indoor/outdoor
• 900D polyester construction
• Reinforced with heavy-duty rivets
• Copper-finished snap closure
• Metal belt clip
• Coated, stone washed CRV steel
• Stainless steel with copper plating
• 900D polyester
• Stainless steel
• Copper snap
11.5" x 3" x .5"