Power Planter Bulb Planting Auger & Bedding Plant Tool (3" x 7")
This soil auger is just the right size to help you plant more flower bulbs in less time than it would take you to do by hand. The bulb planting auger is perfect for planting 3-inch potted bedding plants. Save time. Save your back. Drill sold separately.
An Expert Bulb Planter To Have In The Garden
Do-it-yourselfers can give their plants better root-to-soil contact and reduce plant loss easily with this hand digging, flower bulb planter tool.
The bulb auger measures 3 inches in diameter by 7 inches long. It has been designed to leave a small amount of loose soil in the bottom of the hole when digging to help a new plant to start growing.
The Perfect Handheld Auger For All Projects
This bulb auger drill bit is great for getting those little jobs around the house done – like mixing gallons of paint, mortar, grass seed or fertilizer. You can plant bulbs or 3-inch potted plants while enjoying the flexibility to do countless other jobs, too. Even useful as a paint mixing auger, there’s plenty of projects this handheld auger can do.
- Made in the USA
- Fits most electric or cordless drills
- Minimum voltage recommendation = 14V cordless drill
- Hand-welded, 5/8-inch shaft made of 100% steel
- Digs holes up to 6 inches deep
- 3/8-inch non-slip hex drive
- 3 in. W x 7 in. L
- Drills sold separately
- Safety Notice: Do not use earth augers with impact driver drills, drill bit extensions or sockets.