SD Microbes BierKashi Bokashi Blend 5 to 50 lbs
SD Microbes BierKashi Bokashi Blend is made with recycled, organic spent brewer's grain from Protector Brewing Company, San Diego's first and only organic brewery.
Organic red flakey wheat bran from Central Milling Organic in Petaluma, California is also used. We then use these upcycled and recycled substrate to grow out our BrewKashi microbial inoculum called LABS, or Lactic Acid Bacteria Serum. We include other natural farming inputs as food for these microbes.
Our bokashi is then fermented in 200lb batches for 3 weeks, then dried for storage.
Biodegradable Packaging - SD Microbes BierKashi Bokashi comes packaged in plant-based biodegradable bags from Biobags inside of a reusable burlap jute sack. Bokashi is all about recycling, so the packaging should be too.
- Organic Spent Beer Grains
- Organic Red Flakey Wheat Bran
- Purified Water
- Azomite Trace Minerals
- Fermented Comfrey and Beet Root FPJ (Fermented Plant Juice)
- Organic Unsulphured Molasses
- 5 Lbs BierKashi Bokashi Blend = 1 bag
- 10 lbs BierKashi Bokashi Blend = 2 bags
- 25 lbs BierKashi Bokashi Blend = 1 large 25 lb bag
- 50 lbs BierKashi Bokashi Blends = 2 Large 25 lb bags